After a successful launch of the Xiaomi’s latest flagship smartphones – the Mi 10 and Mi Note 10 Lite in Nepal, it’s now the turn of the Redmi Note 9 Series. While the Redmi Note 9 Pro had already been launched in Nepal last month, the company today has added a new member in its portfolio – the Redmi Note 9.
FYI, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 is the world’s first smartphone to be powered by the Helio G85 chipset. Let’s find out more about the Redmi Note 9 and what it has to offer along with its availability and price in Nepal.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Specifications and Features
Coming to the specs, the Redmi Note 9 boasts a 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and a punch-hole cutout on the top left. The display of the smartphone is further protected by a splash-proof nano-coating and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the top.
Under the hood, the Redmi Note 9 is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 chipset which is coupled by Mali G52 MC2 GPU. Like the Helio G80, it has 2 powerful Cortex A75 cores and 6 Cortex A55 cores. The smartphone comes in two different storage variants i.e. 3GB/64GB and 4GB/128GB.
Talking about the camera, the Redmi Note 9 houses a quad-camera setup on the rear with a 48MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 main sensor. Alongside this, it has an 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor. On the front, it has a 13MP sensor for selfies and video calling.
In terms of battery backup, the smartphone is fueled by a 5,020mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support. The Redmi Note 9 runs on the MIUI 11 based on Android 10.
Key Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9
- Body Dimension: 162.3 x 77.2 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 199g
- Display: 53-inch FHD+ DotDisplay
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm)
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP f/1.7 Samsung GW1 primary sensor, 8MP f/ 2.2 ultra-wide sensor, 2MP f/2.4 macro lens and a 2MP f/2.4 sensor for depth effects
- Front Camera: 13MP In-Display
- Connectivity Options: Dual 4G / 2.4G Wi-Fi / 5G Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi Direct / Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Security: Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor / AI Face Unlock
- Operating System: Android 10; MIUI 11
- Battery: 5020mAh with 22.5W fast charging
- Color Options: Forest Green / Midnight Grey / Polar White
- Package Contents: Redmi Note 9 / Power Adapter / Simple Protective Cover / USB Type-C Cable / SIM Eject Tool / User Guide / Warranty Card
- Price in Nepal: 22,999.00
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Price in Nepal and Availability
The 4GB+128GB variant of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 has been launched in Nepal with a price tag of Rs. 22,999. The device will be available in three different color options i.e. Forest Green, Midnight Grey, and Polar White.
The smartphone will be shortly available for purchase across all the Mi offline stores and e-commerce platforms like Sastodeal and Daraz Online Shopping.
|Model & Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 (4/128GB)||Rs. 22,999|
Are you happy with Xiaomi Redmi Note 9’s specifications and features? Would you buy Redmi Note 9 or Redmi Note 9 Pro or wait for Redmi Note 9 Pro Max? Lets us know in the comments below.