UMIDIGI – the Shenzhen-based Chinese smartphone manufacturer has launched a new budget smartphone UMIDIGI A7 Pro in Nepal. Alongside this, the company has also launched the UMIDIGI A7 in the Nepali market. The new smartphone features a Quad AI camera, Full HD+ display, and a powerful Octa-Core processor.
The price of UMIDIGI A7 Pro in Nepal is Rs. 17,690 and is the successor of the entry-level smartphone UMIDIGI A5 Pro. The smartphone is available for purchase via Daraz. Pioneer Global Pvt. Ltd. is the official authorized distributor of UMIDIGI in Nepal.
Normally you’d expect some pretty lean specs for a phone under a budget segment, and you’d probably be right. But, UMIDIGI being who it is, has some pretty respectable hardware under the hood. Let’s check it out:
UMIDIGI A7 Pro Specifications and Features Overview
The UMIDIGI A7 Pro looks quite a premium handset as it has an illuminating finish with a glass-like back. The smartphone boasts a 6.3″ waterdrop FHD+ display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:5:9. It’s an LCD display coupled with LTPS and in-cell technology.
This chipset is an upgrade from Helio P22 but still, it’s an old chipset and a budget-level chipset. Along with these, it comes with 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM.
Under the hood, the A7 Pro comes with a MediaTek Helio P23 chipset, which is a 14nm chipset with an octa-core CPU where all of the cores 8 cores are ARM Cortex-A53 cores. Out of which 8 cores are clocked at 2.0GHz and the other 4 cores are clocked at 1.5GHz. For graphics, the device uses 700MHz ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU.
As far as power goes, the UMIDIGI A7 Pro comes with 4GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB.
Coming to the optics, the UMIDIGI A7 Pro sports an AI Quad Camera setup on the rear. It has a 16MP main sensor supported by a 16MP ultra-wide-angle camera with 120-degree FOV, a 5MP depth sensor, and a 5MP macro sensor. On the front, it has a 16MP sensor for selfies. Both rear cameras and front cameras are capable of recording 1080p videos.
In terms of battery, the smartphone houses a 4,150mAh battery with a 10W charger included in the box.
Wrapping up the noteworthy specification, there’s a fingerprint scanner on the back, USB Type-C, and a 3-Card Slot (Dual SIM + MicroSD). Running stock Android 10, the UMIGIDI A7 Pro includes support for global LTE bands and dual 4G VoLTE.
Key Specs of UMIDIGI A7 Pro
- Body Dimensions: 158.7 x 74.9 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 212g
- Display: 6.3” FHD+ Full Screen, 19.5:9
- Screen Resolution: 2340 x 1080 pixels
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P23, 4xCortex-A53, 2.0GHz & 4xCortex-A53, 1.5GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali G71 MP2 700MHz
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x dual-channel
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB (expandable up to 256GB)
- Rear camera: 6MP AI Quad Camera
– 16MP primary camera, F/1.8, 6-element lens
– 16MP ultra wide-angle camera, FOV 120°
– 5MP depth camera
– 5MP macro camera, 2cm macro distance
- Connectivity: Dual 4G/Dual VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.0, OTG
- Battery: 4150mAh, 10W Fast Charge
- Security: Rear-mounted Fingerprint Unlock, Face unlock
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Cosmic Black
- UMIDIGI A7 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 17,690
UMIDIGI A7 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
UMIDIGI A7 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 17,690 for the 4GB RAM and 128GB storage variant. It is available for purchase in two color options i.e. Ocean Blue and Cosmic Black from Daraz online store.
The handset comes with one year of warranty and six months warranty on the charger and battery.
|UMIDIGI Smartphone||Price in Nepal|
|UMIDIGI A7 Pro (4GB/128GB)||NPR 17,690|
|UMIDIGI A7 (4GB/64GB)||NPR 15,490|
So, what are your thoughts about the UMIDIGI A7 Pro smartphone? Let us know in the comment section below.