Acceptable Use Policy: You are solely accountable for the content that you post on the service or broadcast to other users and consent that you will not hold the company liable or responsible for any content from other users that you contact with the service.
Statements and all other content contributed to GadgetsBeat shall hold on to the following rule, and may be abridged or removed at GadgetsBeat’s caution if it is deemed to be in defiance of this policy.
- Hate words: Ethnic discrimination, prejudice along with homophobia will not be accepted.
- Language and coercion: Be careful in using your words and respect other people’s thoughts, views, ideas, and emotions. We keep the right to eradicate any comment that might be found tremendously unpleasant or intimidating.
- No Fraud: Spam and promotional content will be confiscated.
- Relevancy: Please keep discussions applicable. Off-topic remarks are subject to removal to keep the thread on track.
- Quality: We persuade you to take accountability for the assessment of the discussions in which you’re participating. Sustain intellectual conversations in the GadgetsBeat community by being courteous and kind.
Links: This Service may have links to other web sites not owned by us. These links may consist of listings that can present you with supplementary information, or links that have been incorporated into materials shared to the Service by a party other than the company.
Our Proprietary Rights: Company or its licensors are the restricted owners of all software, graphics, designs and all exclusive rights, brands and other intellectual possessions or proprietary rights contained on or used in correlation with the service.
All product names, logos, copyrights, and trademarks mentioned are acknowledged as the registered intellectual property of their respective owners.