Tecno is set to introduce a new budget Spark edition smartphone in Nepal next week. The new Tecno Spark 6 Go will be available in a single 2GB RAM and 32GB storage variant. Technically speaking this new Tecno smartphone is none other than the Tecno Spark Go 2020 edition that was launched in India last month. Let’s check out the aspects in detail.
Tecno Spark 6 Go Specifications & Features
Tecno Spark 6 Go features a 6.52-inch Dot notch display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and peak brightness of 480 nits. The thick bezels around the front-fascia are quite visible but that’s considerable given its price. It has a textured rear panel with either aqua blue or deep purple color coating on top of it.
All the tangible keys (power button + volume rockers) sit on the right edge. The SIM tray is placed on the left side while the charging port and audio jack are chiseled at the base.
Tecno Spark 6 Go is powered by a lower mainstream ARM SoC, MediaTek Helio A20. The architecture has four ARM Cortex-A53 cores clocked at up to 1.8 GHz. The mobile platform is paired with a PowerVR GE6300 GPU. The processor is not meant for heavy-duty games, but it can handle day-to-day tasks with ease.
Speaking of the software, as the name suggests the Tecno Spark 6 Go is an Android Go smartphone. For those unaware, Android Go is a trimmed-down version of Android designed specifically for low-end devices. The Tecno smartphone runs HiOS 6.2 based Android 10 (Go edition).
For photography, Tecno Spark 6 Go offers dual rear cameras. It equips a 13MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture and a 0.2MP AI lens. There’s an 8MP camera with a flash upfront for making video calls and taking selfies. The camera software includes a bunch of features like the bokeh effect, AI beauty for selfies, AI scene recognition, etc.
As far as backup is concerned, the phone packs a huge 5000mAh battery and comes with an intelligent power-saving mode. The phone is claimed to deliver 36 days’ worth of juice on standby mode.
For biometrics, Tecno has implemented a Face Unlock feature. There’s a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor as well. Connectivity options on the Tecno Spark Go 2020 include 4G, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, and FM radio.
Key Specs of Tecno Spark 6 Go 2020
- Display: 6.52-inch HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels) Dot-notch display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A20 (GPU- PowerVR GE6300)
- Operating system: HiOS 6.2, Android 10 (Go Edition)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 32GB (expandable storage up to 256GB)
- Rear camera: 13MP (f/1.8), 0.2MP AI lens
- Front camera: 8MP, front flash
- Added features: Bluetooth Share (enables connecting 3 devices simultaneously), intelligent power saving mode, AI scene recognition, bokeh effect, Face Unlock
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Sensors: Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, FM radio, USB port, 3.5mm audio jack
- Color options: Aqua Blue, Ice Jadeite
Tecno Spark 6 Go Price in Nepal and Availability
The new Tecno Spark 6 Go will make its debut in Nepal next week. The phone is expected to carry a price tag of NPR 11,650 for the sole 2GB RAM and 32GB variant. It will be available in two color options.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal|
|Tecno Spark 6 Go (2GB RAM + 32GB)||NPR 11,650|