Samsung has launched the much-awaited Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra model along with the standard edition of the Galaxy Note20. The Ultra model ships with advanced features such as Samsung Pay support and water-resistant capabilities alongside 5G support.
Moreover, the handset’s rear side is housed with a powerful 108MP primary camera alongside its two secondary sensors. The handset is listed for sale with up to 512GB storage. The big difference between Galaxy Note 20 and Note20 Ultra is the addition of a large display, enabling you to browse content without any discomfort. The Galaxy Note20 Ultra is bundled with a responsive stylus.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra Specifications and Features
The Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra features a 6.9-inch dynamic AMOLED 2x Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protected display. The display features a resolution of 1440×3088 pixels and 494PPI pixel density with support for HDR10+ technology. The device is designed using glass back made up of Corning Gorilla Glass Victus and stainless steel frame.
Samsung has integrated Exynos 990 chipset and Mali-G77 MP11 GPU for the global model and Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ and Adreno 650 GPU for the devices shipped to the USA.
The Galaxy Note20 Ultra is available in 8GB RAM comprising of 256GB and 512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. The device is pre-loaded with One UI 2.5 based on the Android 10 operating platform.
A 4500mAh battery fuels the handset with support for 25W fast and 9W reverse wireless charging technologies. The adoption of USB Power Delivery 3.0 enables you to charge the handset quickly.
The corer attraction of the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra is the addition of a 108MP (f/1.8) primary camera sensor alongside 12MP (f/3.0) periscope telephoto and 12MP (f/2.2) ultrawide sensors respectively. The camera supports PDAF, auto-HDR, panorama, Laser AF, OIS, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, and 50x hybrid zoom, respectively.
The front side bears as 10MP camera sensor with f/2.2 aperture and Dual Pixel PDAF and Auto-HDR support. The camera is capable of capturing 4K videos at 30 and 60fps. The FHD videos can be snapped at 30fps.
The Galaxy Note20 Ultra supports 5G, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, aptX, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, and FM radio in Snapdragon models. The phone includes a USB Type-C connector with USB On-The-Go functionality.
The device also offers support for all sensors, including under-display ultrasonic fingerprint coupled with Samsung Wireless DeX. You can make use of the Bixby voice assistant naturally to interact with the phone. The smartphone provides support for Samsung Pay and has been certified by Visa and MasterCard.
The device is resistant to dust and water via IP68 technology with up to 1.5m for 30 minutes. The integrated stylus offers 9ms latency with Bluetooth, accelerometer, and gyro support.
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Body: 6.49 x 3.04 x 0.32-inches; 208gm; IP68 certification
- Display: 6.9-inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X “Infinity-O” panel; HDR10+; Always-on Display; 496 PPI; 120Hz Refresh Rate; 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate; Corning Gorilla Glass Victus; Curved
- Resolution: WQHD+ (3088 x 1440 pixels); 19.3:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Exynos 990 (Global) / Snapdragon 865+ (USA, China, South Korea); 7nm+ Mobile Platform
- Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) – Global
- Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585) – USA, China, South Korea
- GPU: Mali-G77 MP11 (Global) / Adreno 650 (USA, China, South Korea)
- RAM: 12GB (5G) / 8GB (LTE); LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256/512GB (5G) / 256/512GB (LTE); UFS 3.1 (expandable up to 1TB using micro SD card)
- Software & UI: One UI 2.5 on top of Android 10
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 108MP, f/1.8 primary shooter; 0.8µm; PDAF, OIS
– 12MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide lens; 1.4µm; 120˚ FOV
– 12MP, f/3.0 telephoto lens; 5x optical zoom; 50X Space Zoom
– Laser AF sensor
– LED flash
- Front Camera: 10MP, f/2.2 lens; 1.22µm; Dual Pixel PDAF
- Security: In-display Fingerprint Scanner (Ultrasonic)
- Audio: Stereo Speakers (Tuned by AKG); aptX codec
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BDS, USB 3.2 Type-C, UWB, Samsung Wireless DeX, sub-6GHz/mmWave 5G, 4G LTE
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W fast charging; 15W wireless charging
- Colors: Mystic White, Mystic Bronze, Mystic Gray
Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G model is available at Rs 1,04,999 for India’s 256GB storage variant. Samsung has not listed any other models in India.
However, in the US, the device is available in 128GB and 512GB storage models at $1299.99 and $1449.99. You can also trade-in for a price reduction of up to Rs 76,340. You can also avail of extended warranty and screen, accidental liquid damage protection.