Samsung Electronics took the stage at the #GalaxyUnpacked event to announce the Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Watch3 and Samsung Galaxy Buds Live. The Galaxy Buds Live is the newest shape of truly wireless earbuds flaunting a stylish and ergonomic design paired with premium audio technology and ANC (Active Noise Cancellation).
Let’s check out the specifications, features, expected price, and availability of Samsung Galaxy Buds Live in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Specifications and Features
Talking about the design and ergonomics, Samsung manages to arrange all components horizontally to achieve the bean shape that it feels follows the outer ear’s shape. That way, the Galaxy Buds Live don’t protrude from the ears, and the company claims this will allow for a “more natural appearance.“
Since not all ears are the same in size and shape, the Galaxy Buds Live can be attached to wingtips for better ergonomics.
On the inside, there is a 12mm speaker and bass duct. At the same time, on the outside, there are three microphones and Voice Pickup Unit that allows two of the microphones to find the position of your mouth and where your sound comes from, enabling both ANC and in-call noise cancellation when listening to music.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Live comes with Game Mode that reduces audio latency, and Samsung also brings Bixby voice wake-up (market-dependent).
The TWS earbuds weigh 5.6 grams each, and a case is 42 grams more, and the battery life is 60mAh per bud + 472mAh in the case. There is a touch area on the bean’s upper side, and the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live comes with Bluetooth 5.0 for connectivity.
The battery life goes from 5.5 to 8 hours depending on whether you use the ANC and voice wake, while the charging case can bring the total endurance of 20 hours in all cases. The device also supports quick charge, with 5 minutes on the wire delivering 1 hour of playtime. There is also wireless charging support that will work with any Qi charger.
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Buds Live
- Dimensions (Earbuds): 16.5 x 27.3 x 14.9mm, 5.6g
- Dimensions (Case): 50.0x 50.2 x 27.8mm, 42.2g
- Speaker: 12mm Speaker
- Microphones: 3 Mics (2 outer + 1 inner)
- Battery (Earbuds): 60mAh each
- Battery (Case): 472mAh
- Playtime: Earbuds 6 hours + Case 15 hours (Total 21 hours)
- Charging: USB Type-C, Qi Wireless charging; 5 minutes charging = 1-hour playtime
- Connectivity: Bluetoothv5.0, Codec: Scalable, AAC, SBC
- IP Rating: Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Sensor: Accelerometer, IR, Hall Touch, Drip, Voice Pickup Unit
- Material: PCM (Post Consumer Material) recycled plastic applied to earbuds & case (8 parts)
- Color Options: Mystic White, Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze
- Price in the United States: $169
- Price in Europe: €189
- Price in Nepal: NPR 19,999 (Expected)
Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Live is priced at $169 in the United States and €189 in Europe and is available on Mystic White, Mystic Black, and the fancy Mystic Bronze color options. The Samsung Galaxy Buds Live is already available for purchase in selected markets, and in Europe, it will be available starting on August 21.
The price of Samsung Galaxy Buds Live in Nepal is NPR 19,999.
|Model||Price in the USA||Price in Europe||Price in Nepal|
|Samsung Galaxy Buds Live||$169.00||€189.00||NPR 19,999|
What are your thoughts on these new Samsung Galaxy Buds Live? Do let us know in the comments section below.