Samsung Galaxy Buds Live, the new wearable that made its debut this August at the Unpacked event is now available in Nepal. Launched alongside the Note 20 series, the Galaxy Buds Live Bluetooth earbuds come with 12mm drivers and offer up to six hours playback on a single charge.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Live price in Nepal is Rs. 19,999 and is available to purchase via company’s official outlets and authorized retailers across the country. Here’s an overview of Samsung’s new TWS Galaxy Buds Live earbuds.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Buds Live features a kidney-shaped design that gives a unique look to the earbuds. The TWS earbuds have a glossy finish and open-type design for better in-ear fit. The design is cited to allow ambient listening in addition to offering noise cancellation.
The upper half of each earbud has touch gesture functionality that allows adjusting volume, skipping soundtracks, toggle noise-cancelling, etc. The interior of the earbud sports a voice pickup unit (VPU), third microphone, air vent, infrared sensor, two charging pins, and a speaker hole.
The 12mm drivers on the Galaxy Buds Live have AKG tuning. Along with Bluetooth 5.0 firmware, the earbuds include support for SBC, AAC, and Samsung scalable Bluetooth codecs. The proprietary codec is said to balance streaming and connection qualities to provide a better listening experience. The earbuds feature a dedicated bass duct to amplify lower frequency sound.
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Live uses three microphones, two of which are said to be ‘beamforming.’ The voice pickup unit on the interior allows two microphones to locate the mouth’s position and detect jaw movement. The VPU uses a bone conduction technology to convert jaw vibration to audio signals.
The Galaxy Buds Live lacks aptX support, however, with the Galaxy Wearable app you can choose EQ presets like Bass Boost, Soft, Dynamic, Clear, Treble boost, etc. Besides, you can switch between hands-free Bixby access, customize notification readouts, and even access Galaxy Labs as well. Notably, Galaxy Labs offer a gaming mode that reduces audio latency.
Battery life is rated between 5-8 hours depending on usage. Meanwhile, the charging case is said to provide up to 20 hours backup. Each earbud packs a 60mAh battery, while the charging case has a 472mAh battery. The Galaxy earbuds are IPX2 rated water-resistant. The Galaxy Buds Live supports Qi wireless charging and has a USB-C port.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Touch Controls
- Single Tap On Each Bud: Pause / Resume playback
- Double Tap: Switch to the next song
- Triple Tap: Switch to the previous one
- Customizable Long Press: ANC toggle
Key Specs of Samsung Galaxy Buds Live
- Dimension (Buds Live): 5 x 27.3 x 14.9 mm; 42.2 grams; Each
- Dimension (Charging Case): 50 x 50.2 x 27.8 inches
- Weight: 5.6g (earbud); 42.2g (charging case)
- Drivers: 12mm, AKG tuning
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- Bluetooth Codec: SBC, AAC, Samsung Scalable codec
- Range: 10mtr
- Microphones: Three
- Eartips: Silicone Wingtips
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Infrared, Hall, Touch, Grip, VPU (voice pickup unit)
- Voice Assistant: Bixby
- Active-noise Cancellation: Yes
- Additional Features: Spotify integration (service may vary depending on region), game mode (via Galaxy Labs), six equalizer settings option, Music Share
- Water-resistance: IPX2
– Earbud: 60mAh
– Charging case: 472mAh
- Battery backup:
– Earbud: 5-8h
– Charging Case: Approx. 20h
- Charging: USB Type-C, Qi Wireless charging; 5 minutes charging = 1-hour playtime
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.0
- Compatibility: Android 5.0 or above, iOS 10 or above
- Color Options: Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black, Mystic White
Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of Samsung Galaxy Buds Live in Nepal is Rs. 19,999. The ANC supported TWS earbuds from Samsung’s wearable portfolio will be available for purchase starting today i.e. 6th October 2020 from official Samsung stores and authorized Samsung dealers across the country. The TWS earbuds will come in multiple color options – Mystic Bronze, Mystic White, and Mystic Black.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal|
|Samsung Galaxy Buds Live||NPR 19,999|