After witnessing massive success and acceptance with Vision 1 – itel’s first HD waterdrop display smartphone in June last year – the company today announced the launch of a new smartphone under its Vision series – itel Vision 1 Pro in Nepal.
The itel Vision 1 Pro falls in an affordable price range and is a part of the Android Go initiative by Google coming with Android 10 (Go Edition). The smartphone features a triple rear camera setup and a waterdrop notch on the front for a selfie shooter.
Itel Vision 1 Pro Specifications and Features
Itel Vision 1 Pro comes equipped with a 6.52-inch HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels) IPS Waterdrop display with a 2.5D curved glass, a 90% screen-to-body ratio, and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The company also claims that the display can reach 450 nits of peak brightness.
Under the hood, the Vision 1 Pro is powered by an unnamed quad-core SoC clocked at 1.4GHz with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage which is expandable upto 128GB via a MicroSD card slot.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the itel Vision 1 Pro boasts a triple camera setup on the rear headlined by an 8-megapixel primary sensor + VGA + VGA camera, and a flash is placed within the camera module as well. On the front, there is a 5-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture housed in a notch.
The smartphone is backed by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery with AI Power Master technology which is claimed to offer 24 hours of average usage, 35 hours of playing music, 7 hours of playing video, and 6 hours of gaming.
Connectivity options on the itel Vision 1 Pro include dual active 4G VoLTE/VoWiFi, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a Micro-USB port for charging. Whereas, sensors on the handset include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. It also supports the Face Unlock feature.
The smartphone runs Android 10 Go Edition, which is a toned-down variant of Android 10.
Key Specs of Itel Vision 1 Pro
- Body Dimension: 166.00 x 75.90 x 8.50mm
- Display: 1600×720 HD + IPS; 6.52″ Waterdrop display
- Chipset: SC9832E
- CPU Speed: 1.4GHz Quad-Core
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 32GB ROM (support MicroSD upto 64GB)
- Operating System: Android 10 (Go)
- SIM Slot: Dual SIM (Nano)
- Rear Camera: 8MP (Triple AI camera) AF Camera with Flash, Video recording @ 30FPS
- Front Camera: 5MP FF camera, Video recording @ 30FPS
- Connectivity: GPS/A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, VoLTE, OTG, Micro USB
- Battery: 4000mAh non-removable
- Sensor: Fingerprint, 3-Axis accelerometer, Proximity
- Features: Built-in + Downloadable games, Torch, 3.5mm audio Jack, online update
- Price in Nepal: NPR. 10,990
Itel Vision 1 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The itel Vision 1 Pro has been priced at Rs. 10,990 for the sole 2GB RAM + 32GB storage option. It is offered in a single different color options i.e. Ice Crystal Blue.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal|
|Itel Vision 1 Pro (2GB/32GB)||Rs. 10,990|