If you’re searching for a solution to remove PDF print protection and print password protected PDF file, then you are in right place. A protected PDF file enforces copyright laws with features to avoid reproduction or distribution by other users. The owner or creator of a PDF file can restrict user access, text copying, printing and document editing using password protection.
If you need to edit, copy text from a PDF file or print it, but don’t have access from the owner, just follow below mentioned steps to unlock the PDF file. Here we have a best print PDF protection tool that will help you to solve your problem.
Methods To Print Password Protected PDF File
Here we’ve two easy tools that will help you to print protected PDF file easily by following simple steps mentioned below.
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover Tool – Remove password and restrictions of PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security Tool – Change password security of existing Acrobat PDF files
Method 1: Using A-PDF Restrictions Remover
- Step 1: Download A-PDF Restrictions Remover Tool here.
- Step 2: Right-click on the PDF file in explorer.
- Step 3: A menu will be poped up on your screen, now select “Remove Restrictions” or “Remove Restrictions and Save as”.
- Step 4: Wait for just a few seconds to get a PDF file with no restrictions.
- Step 5: Settings: You can quickly adjust ‘settings’ so that the original restricted files are preserved with a .BAK extension, and/or have them save to a different default directory.
Method 2: Using A-PDF Password Security
- Step 1: Download A-PDF Password Security Tool to print protected PDF file.
- Step 2: Select the option “Single PDF Documents Security” and push the button “Next”.
- Step 3: Click “Browse” button to load protected PDF file to remove PDF restrictions automatically.
- Step 4: Click on “Next” button.
- Step 5: Now, set “Security Level” checkbox values to “None”. That’s it.
Share this article, if you found it interesting and helpful.