Are you looking for free Jio data for the internet? If yes, then I am here to help you out. There is no doubt that Jio is one of the most used SIM companies in India. Thanks to their cheap data and call plans. Plus, the good part is that the company often releases different offers for its users. So the question is How to get Jio free data for Internet?
Well, in this article, I am going to answer this question only. There are quite a lot of Jio free data tricks and ways available out there that can be used for getting free Jio data.
How To Get Jio Free Data For Internet?
Some of the top methods are mentioned below:
|Jio Free Data||Offer|
|Mobikwik 10PE10||Free 1 GB Data + ₹10 Recharge|
|Freecharge ₹1 Deals & FC10||1 GB Free Data + ₹70 Free Recharge|
|PayTM FIRST||Flat ₹50 Cashback + 5 GB Free Data|
|Aadhaan App||₹10 Recharge Daily|
|Amazon Offer||100% Cashback Upto ₹50 & 5 GB Free Data|
|TrueBalance||₹20 Free Recharge + 2 GB Free Data|
Jio Free Data Tricks #1: JioTV 10GB Free Internet Trick
A simple way to get 10 GB of internet data for free on your Reliance Jio network. You can get up to 10GB of free data on your Jio sim card instantly. To avail of this offer, you will need to install the JioTV app from the Google Play Store or App Store. However, to help you out here are the steps that you have to follow:
- First of all, download the JioTV app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. In case if you have the app already installed, clear data and cache.
- Once the app is downloaded, launch the app on your phone and tap on the Skip Login option.
- Now, tap on any channel listed on the app and watch it for a few seconds.
- Close the app.
- That’s it. In a few minutes, your 10GB of free Jio data will get credited to your account.
Jio VPN Free 4G Internet Trick
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get free Jio 4G internet on your phone using the Jio VPN trick.
- At first, open your phone Settings and go to Mobile Networks.
- From here, select Jio Sim and click on Create New Access Point.
- In profile name, enter JioWelcome
- Set APN type: Default
- Enter Proxy Address: 220.127.116.11
- Port: 80
- Server: www.google.com
- Keep all the other options black and Save the settings.
- Now restart your phone and later try browsing the internet, you will get to enjoy a fast internet speed.
Jio Proxy Trick To Get Free Internet
Get free internet using the below-mentioned Jio proxy trick.
- First of all, go to the Settings on your phone.
- Now click on the Mobile Network.
- Next, click on the Access Point name of your Jio sim.
- Tap on Create a New APN option.
- You will need to enter the following details:
- Name: jiofreeinternet
- APN: jionet
- APN Type: Default
- Proxy: Not Set
- Port: Not Set
- Username: Not Set
- Password: Not Set
- Server: www.google.com
- MMSC: Not Set
- MMS Proxy: Not Set
- MMS Port: Not Set
- MCC: 405
- MNC: 857 or 863 or 874
- Authentication Type: Not Set
- APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
Get Jio Unlimited Pack Free With mCent Browser
You can also use the mCent Browser to get free Jio data. The best part of this browser is that it gives free recharge to users for just browsing websites. Simply browse any website that you feel like, you will get to earn free recharge from the mCent app.
Getting started with this browser is also pretty straightforward; you will need to download the mCent Browser app and register on it using your Jio Number. After that, as you browse the internet, you will start earning points that can be redeemed later for a Jio recharge.
- Download mCent Browser: Google Play Store [For Android Users]
Get Free Jio Recharge With DataBack App
Just like the mCent Browser, the DataBack app is another app that gives you free Jio recharge. However, in this app, you will need to browse apps instead of websites.
- At first, download the DataBack app from Google Play Store.
- Then Signup on to the app.
- After that, you will need to start browsing the mentioned apps to earn points.
- Finally, use those points to redeem a recharge for your Jio Number.
Wrapping Up Free Jio Data Tricks
So that was the answer to your How to get Jio free data for internet question. Now go ahead and try these methods out to get free Jio internet and see how they are working for you. In case if you have any more questions to ask then do feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out.