Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms available out there. And if you have recently used the platform, you would notice that video content is emerging on the platform. You will find all kinds of videos on Facebook, and there are quite a lot of users interested to download Facebook videos. While downloading YouTube videos on PC and Android is an easy thing. But we cannot say the same for the iPhone and other iOS devices. So the question is how to download Facebook videos on iPhone and iPad?
How to Download Facebook Videos to iPhone & iPad
If you have the same question in your mind, then I am here to help you out. In this article, I will be talking about a step-by-step guide to download Facebook videos on iPhone. So here are the two different methods for downloading Facebook videos on iPhone and iPad:
- Using Browser and File Manager for Documents App
- Using the MyMedia App
How to copy the Facebook video link
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Open the video which you wish to save to your device.
- Tap on the Share button in the bottom right corner, then press Copy Link. The video’s link will be saved to your iPhone’s clipboard.
How to download Facebook videos using Browser and File Manager for Documents app
- First of all, go ahead and download Browser and File Manager for Documents from here. Also, go to Facebook and find the video you wish to download and copy its URL.
- Once the downloaded app is launched, you will find an address bar at the app’s top. Over here, you will need to type down pickvideo.net and visit the website.
- Once you are on the website, select the Facebook icon.
- Now paste the Facebook video link and hit the download button.
- Once the file is downloaded, switch to the Files tab and click on the three dots next to the video file.
- Next, select, Open In, and select the Save video option to download the video.
How to download Facebook Videos using the MyMedia app
MyMedia app is one of the best ways to download Facebook videos to iPhone or iPad. It is a file manager app that helps you to manage your files on your iOS devices. So to get started with this, you will need to follow these steps:
- First of all, go to Apple App Store and download the MyMedia App.
- Next, go to Facebook and look for the video that you wish to download.
- After that, tap on the share button and select the copy link option.
- Next, launch an internet browser and go to this website: http://savefrom.net/.
- Over here, you will need to paste the video link and hit the download button.
- Next, download the video in your preferred quality.
- Once the video is downloaded, launch the MyMedia App, and from there, you will be able to save the video to the camera roll.
So that was the answer to your how-to download Facebook videos to the iPhone or iOS device like iPad question. There are many other apps available out there that can be used for downloading Facebook videos. However, the above methods are considered the most reliable option.
So go ahead and try these methods out and see if they are working for you or not. Also, if you have any more questions to ask, then do feel free to comment below.