Hisense Smart TV is one of the best budget Smart TV with high-quality graphics and viewing experience in the market. It supports various graphics screen resolutions including 4K, Full HD, HD and delivers quality photos, images, pictures, videos, movies, and other visual content. Moreover, Hisense TV also allows you to connect Hisense Smart TV to Android, iPhone, iPad, and Android tablets and view the content with its screencasting function – Anyview Cast.
However, Anyview Cast only works with Android. So, if you’re an Android device user, then connecting to Hisense Smart TV is an easy task.
And, if you are an Apple iOS or iPhone user and want to know the best way to connect your iPhone to Hisense Smart TV, then you can use an HDMI-to-Lightning Adapter, or Digital Media Players like Apple TV, Roku, or Google Chromecast.
Confused about all the various options to connect mobile devices to your Hisense TV? It doesn’t matter what the device user is using, here is a step-by-step guide on how to connect Hisense TV to Android or iOS – iPhone or iPad.
- Connect Hisense Smart Sharp TV To Android Smartphone / Tablet
- Connect Hisense Smart TV To iPhone / iPad / iOS
How to Connect Hisense Smart TV to Android Device
Connecting an Android device to Hisense Smart TV using Anyview Cast is simple; it starts from enabling “Anyview Cast” in your Smart TV’s settings. Here are the simple steps to follow from beginning to end to connect Hisense TV to Android devices.
- Turn on your Hisense TV and go to Settings. To do so, take your Smart TV remote and press the Gear button on it to enter into the Settings menu. Pressing the button gives you various options.
- Next, select Network (i.e. 4th option) from the left side menu on your TV and go to Network settings.
- Select Network Configuration and set it to Wi-Fi. It is the second option at the top left menu of your Hisense TV screen- if it is selected already, then jump to the next step.
- Go to Anyview Cast on the same menu and select it. Some Hisense models display it as “Anyview Stream” if you see this on your TV, then you have to choose it.
- Then choose ‘On‘ to turn on ‘Anyview Stream‘ or ‘Anyview cast.‘ Once you do this, all the settings that need to be done on your Hisense Sharp TV will be completed.
- Now, take your Android smartphone or tablet and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to the home screen or app drawer and tap the Google Home icon to launch it. If you don’t have the app installed, visit the Google Play Store and download the app from here.
- Tap the Hamburger icon at the lower-left corner to open the menu.
- Under the menu list, select Cast screen/audio. Mirror your smartphone or tablet screen will open on the screen.
- Tap on the CAST SCREEN/AUDIO button at the center. Tapping it will open a popup with the devices list that is available.
- Look for your Hisense TV in the popup and select it.
Note: Before moving to your Android device, make sure your Hisense TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network that you’re using for the connection.
Your Android screen will now be cast to your Hisense Smart TV. You can now watch movies, play games, and more on your TV’s big screen. You can also stop casting anytime whenever you want from the notification tray on your Android. Just take it out, tap on the notification saying Casting screen, and then hit Disconnect.
How to Connect Hisense Smart TV to iPhone or iPad [iOS]
There are several ways to cast/mirror the iPhone screen to a Hisense Smart TV. Here is how to connect a Hisense TV to an iPhone or iPad with an HDMI-to-Lightning adapter.
- Step 1: Get an HDMI-to-Lightning adapter. These adapters have an HDMI port at one side and an iPhone Lightning port at another end. If you don’t have one, you can get one from Amazon online.
- Step 2: Connect the lightning end of the cable to your Apple device i.e. iPhone or iPad.
- Step 3: Now, use an HDMI cable to connect your TV to the adapter. Insert one head of the cable into the free HDMI port of your Hisense Smart TV and another into the adapter.
- Step 4: Power on your Smart TV, if it is not.
- Step 5: Take your Hisense remote and press the INPUT button onto it. Doing this displays a menu on your screen with the entire input sources.
- Step 6: Use the navigation buttons on your TV remote to navigate to the HDMI port in which you’ve connected the adapter.
- Step 7: Select the HDMI port and press Enter key to change the input method.
- Step 8: Your Hisense TV will connect to the iPhone.
If you have a digital media device, like Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Firestick, or Roku, then you can use them too to cast your iPhone screen to your Hisense Smart TV.