It is true that nowadays, smartphones are getting bigger and bigger. Most of the smartphone manufacturers are offering bigger displays, and the overall phone size is about six inches. While a lot of people find a bigger phone trendy, some people want to buy the best smallest Android phone in the world.
But which smaller Android phone should we buy? As there are quite a lot of options that are available in the market. Hence, to help you out with this question, I am going to share a list of the top 5 best smallest Android phones you can buy in 2020. So here we go:
5 Best Smallest Android Phone You Can Buy 
Following are five hand-picked best value for money smallest Android smartphones on the market that you can buy in 2020.
Palm Phone – Best Small Phone for Minimalists
Palm Phone is one of the best smallest Android phones that you can buy. The phone has a size of just about a credit card. The main idea behind the phone was to offer users a minimalistic experience than being an attractive device. It is an ideal choice for athletes, kids, and anyone who likes minimalism.
Talking about the specification of Palm Phone, it comes with a 3.3-inch display and comes with a pixel density of 445ppi. Along with that, the handset also has an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance.
The phone also comes with a 12MP rear camera and an 8MP selfie camera. Also, you will get 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. Moreover, it features a Qualcomm 435 processor under the hood, and it runs on Android 8.1. More details about Palm Phone is here.
Keys Specifications of Plam Phone:
- Body Dimensions: 50.6 X 96.6 X 7.4mm
- Weight: 62.5 grams
- Display: 3.3” HD Display – 445 ppi high pixel density LCD
- Processor: Qualcomm 435 processor. Octa-core CPU
- Memory: 3 GB RAM / 32 GB Storage
- Cameras: 12MP rear camera with flash + 8MP front camera
- OS: Android 8.1
- Charge Time: 50% at 31 minutes, 100% at 68 minutes
- Security: Face unlock
- Durability: IP68 water and dust resistant
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Glonass GPS, Proximity, E-compass, Gyro
- Colors: Available in Titanium and Gold
- Palm Phone Price: $289.00
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Samsung Galaxy S10e is said to be the smallest yet lightweight device of all the Galaxy S10 series. The smartphone only weighs about 150 grams, and it is about 0.1mm thicker than the other Galaxy S10 devices. It comes with a 5.8 inch full HD dynamic display along with 438ppi of pixel count.
The Samsung Galaxy S10e is also available in options as 6GB and 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Along with that, it comes with 8nm Exynos 9820 octa-core SoC under its hood. Talking about the camera, it features a dual-camera setup at the back panel, which includes a 12.0 MP + 16.0 MP lens. On the front panel, you are getting a 10.0 MP lens. Plus, it features a 3100mAh battery.
Keys Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S10e:
- Body Dimensions: 142.2 x 69.9 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Display: 5.8-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED
- Processor: SD 855 or Exynos 9820
- Memory: 6GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB Internal Storage
- Cameras: 12.0 MP + 16.0 MP Main Camera with 10.0MP Front Camera
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Battery: 3100mAh
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, RGB Light, Proximity Sensor
- Colors: Available in Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Blue, Flamingo Pink
- Samsung Galaxy S10e Price: $399.99 Starting
Unihertz Atom – Smallest 4G Rugged Smartphone
Unihertz Atom is said to be the smallest 4G phone. The phone comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM, and it is backed by a 2000mAh of battery. Also, under the hood, the device features an octa-core processor. The device is about 96mm in height and it is about 19mm thick. Along with that, the device also features the device sports IP68 rating, which makes it water-resistant. The device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and comes with 8M+16M cameras.
Keys Specifications of Unihertz Atom:
- Body Dimensions: 96 x 45 x 18 mm
- Weight: 108 grams
- Display: 2.45-inch (240 x 432 pixels)
- Processor: Octa-Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM
- Cameras: 16MP + 8MP
- OS: Android 8.1
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor Front-mounted
- Durability: IP68 Resistance
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, Compass
- Unihertz Atom Price: $259.99
Google Pixel 3
You can also check out Google Pixel 3. This device comes with a premium build and a glass body with an aluminum frame. The device features a 5.5 inch full HD display and comes with 18:09 aspect ratio. Plus, it features Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Under the hood, the smartphone features a Snapdragon 845 processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM and comes in 64GB and 128GB internal storage options. However, it is a single Sim device and comes with an eSim. For the camera, the device features a 12.2-megapixel camera on the rear panel. And on the front panel, you are getting an 8-megapixel camera. However, the device has been discontinued.
Keys Specifications of Google Pixel 3:
- Body Dimensions: 5.73 x 2.69 x 0.31 inches
- Weight: 148 grams
- Display: 5.5 inches (1080 x 2160 pixels) P-OLED
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Cameras: 12.2MP Main Camera and Dual 8MP+8MP Front Camera
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10
- Battery: 2915mAh
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor (rear-mounted)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Barometer
- Colors: Available in Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink
- Google Pixel Price: $379.99
Samsung Galaxy A40
Samsung Galaxy A40 is also the best smallest Android phone you can consider buying. The device comes with a 5.9inch Infinity-U FHD+ and Super AMOLED display. Along with that, it comes with a resolution of 2340 x 1080.
Under the hood, the smartphone features an Octa-Core Processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage. For the camera, it has a dual-camera setup at the rear panel, which features a 16.0 MP + 5.0 MP setup. On the front panel, you are getting a 25.0 MP lens.
Keys Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A40:
- Body Dimensions: 144.4 x 69.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Display: 5.9-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) SUPER AMOLED display
- Processor: Exynos 7904 (14 nm) Octa-core
- Memory: 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM
- Cameras: Dual 16MP+5MP Main Camera and 25MP Front Camera
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Battery: 3100mAh
- Security: Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, ANT+
- Colors: Available in Black, White, Blue, Coral
- Samsung Galaxy A40 Price: $249.99
Conclusion: World’s Smallest Android Phone 2020
So those were some of the picks for the best smallest Android phone 2020. Go ahead and check them out and see which phone you like the most. Also, if there is anything you would like to ask, then do feel free to comment below.